OIT provides a variety of database management services. Database administration activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creation, refresh and support of production and non-production databases
- Review and application of database security and patches
- Database backup and recovery
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Change management
- Database monitoring and performance tuning
- Requirements analysis and technical specifications
- Risk assessment and management
OIT supports the following database management systems:
- SQL Server - Support and Hosting Services
Want to learn more?
Contact the OIT Service Desk at (949) 824-8500 to learn more about database administration.